Ryan Poulin, CEO of New Dimensions FCU, prepares to cut the ribbon at a special ceremony commemorating the opening of the credit union’s new Waterville location. On June 23, representatives from the Mid-Maine Chamber of Commerce, Central Maine Growth Council, City of Waterville, and Bowman Construction joined New Dimensions FCU’s Board of Directors and employees at a ribbon cutting ceremony at its beautiful, new location on Silver Street in Waterville. The credit union opened its new branch at 94 Silver Street, on June 29. All services at the 61 Grove Street location will be discontinued.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Dreaming of a Christmas of good health and world peace
- Mid-Maine Chamber Golf Classic rescheduled to Aug. 18
- Charlie Matthews honored for 55 years in scouting
- Maine politics: A conversation with five local legislators
- Santa headed to central Maine, again, on Friday, November 29
- Northern Light Inland Hospital welcomes Robin Fuller
- Kennebec Savings launches Chamber appreciation campaign
- Northern Light Inland Hospital welcomes Dr. Laviolette
- LakeSmart program presents award to Kennebec Water District
- KV Connect finds new way to help nonprofits