New Dimensions FCU has been named as one of Forbes Best-In-State Credit Unions in 2021. Forbes and Statista Inc., the world-leading statistics portal and industry ranking provider has released the awards list on June 24, 2021, located on the Forbes website.
Forbes Best-In-State Credit Unions 2021 bases the top credit unions on the results of surveys involving approximately 25,000 U.S. consumers who rated their relationships with financial institutions with the 2020 pandemic in mind. Participants made recommendations regarding overall satisfaction; they also assessed credit unions in the areas of trust, terms and conditions, branch services, digital services, and financial advice. Based on the results of 5,068 credit unions nationwide, just 3.6 percent made their list—with New Dimensions FCU listed among the Best-In-State.
Ryan G. Poulin, Chief Executive Officer, proudly states, “On behalf of the credit union, I was thrilled to find out that our credit union has achieved this great honor again for a second year. We strive to enhance the financial well-being of our members by providing solutions for anything life throws their way. We strive to provide accurate superior service with empathy and offer the latest digital products in a secure way.”
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Chamber hosts re-vamped Super Raffle dinner
- Kringleville volunteers
- Mosaic workshop to be held on Sept. 13 for grieving children
- Central Maine youth ballplayers meet the big leaguers
- Mid-Maine Chamber announces scholarship winner
- Two community leaders at Purnell Wrigley Field kicked off the 2021, 11-year-old New England Cal Ripken Baseball championship on July 16-18
- Mid-Maine Big Brothers Big Sisters receive grant to launch “Bigs with Badges” in Augusta
- New Dimensions FCU announces results of Cruisin’ for a Cure car show
- Sam Fegel achieves Eagle Scout status
- Taste of Waterville Brew Punch Cards available