Northern Light Inland Hospital is pleased to welcome Jessica Laviolette, DO. She joins our Northern Light Osteopathic Care practice at 180 Kennedy Memorial Drive in Waterville.
Dr. Laviolette earned her undergraduate degree from Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts and her medical degree from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Lansing, Michigan. She is a specialist in Osteopathic Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, which complements traditional therapies and offers non-surgical options for acute and chronic neuromusculoskeletal (nerves, muscles, and skeletal conditions) and joint conditions. She also provides Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment, which is a set of hands-on techniques used by osteopathic physicians to diagnose, treat, and prevent illness or injury.
Dr. Laviolette treats a broad range of musculoskeletal conditions including low back pain, thoracic pain, neck pain, headaches, musculoskeletal pain in pregnancy, asthma in children, and newborn infants with fussiness or feeding difficulties.
Dr. Laviolette is accepting new patients. Talk to your provider today for a referral or call Northern Light Osteopathic Care at 861-7050 for more information.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Mid-Maine Chamber golf winners announced
- Lions Club launches community enhancement project
- PHOTO: Taking the hand off
- Northern Light Women’s Health welcomes Dr. Doucette
- Local restaurant provides support for law enforcement
- Northern Light named to best maternity care list
- B2B Showcase canceled for 2020
- Parochial vicar named to Corpus Christi Parish
- Northern Light Inland Hospital welcomes Robin Fuller
- Kennebec Savings launches Chamber appreciation campaign