Oakland’s Oakfest was held on July 21 under sunny skies with live music all day by the Old Liberty String Band, Eric Lunt, E family and the Camp Manitou Band. Above, Trenton Clark, front, with his grandmother Cindy Potter, ride on the Flower Committee float. Below, the Young Americans Dance Center team members Emilee Arbo and Brooke Allen perform during the parade.
Photos by Mark Huard, owner Central Maine Photography
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Shane Savage named CMGC developer of the year
- Local scout leaders complete course
- MHS: Music in a coronavirus world
- Local scouts rally in attempt to save Camp Bomazeen
- Literacy Volunteers announces winners of scholarship contest
- Camp Tracy alumni scholarships available
- Local libraries begin to re-open with limitations
- RSU #18 gifted and talented hard at work
- Empty Bowls Fundraiser at Messalonskee High School
- Williams Elementary School honors first responders