TOWN OF FAIRFIELD
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
The Fairfield Town Council will hold a Public Hearing in the Council Chambers ,at the Community Center, at 61 Water Street, on Wednesday, December 8, 2021, at 6:30 p.m., for the purpose of hearing public comments on the following matter:
A special amusement permit for the purposes of music and dancing submitted by VFW Post 6924 located at 246 Main Street, Fairfield, Maine 04937
Copies are available at the Town Office. All interested persons are invited to attend the public hearings and will be given an opportunity to be heard at that time.
Signed: Christine Keller,
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- EVENTS: Elvis impersonator at Victor Grange November 20, 2021
- HALLOWEEN EVENTS 2021
- Victor Grange to host drive-thru supper
- Children’s book author Jeanine Deas to hold book signing
- TOWN OF FAIRFIELD NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- Fairfield History House to hold annual barn and bake sale
- PHOTO: Lawrence girls varsity, JV basketball team
- Senior Spectrum holds 3rd annual Pie Crawl 2021
- CLA to present 10-year runoff plan
- LEGAL NOTICES for Thursday, November 25, 2021