Kevin Levasseur, chairman of the Vassalboro School Board, and Jolene Gamage, a board member, present a recognition to retired Vassalboro Community School principal Dianna Gram for her 24 years of service to the school. The plaque was placed at the base of a tree commissioned and planted on the front lawn near the flagpole.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- JMG Students do planting at dam area
- Local residents named to the Becker College dean’s list
- Vassalboro Business Association announces scholarship recipients
- VCS JMG members pages for a day 2019
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute announces fall 2017 dean’s list
- Dakota Bragg named a Presidential Scholar at Clarkson University
- Vassalboro school board approves tentative plans for rest of year
- Vassalboro school board joins town to buy out-of-town solar power
- Despite fewer volunteers, longer hours, local food pantries soldier on
- Community comes together for Easter egg and paper scavenger hunt in Vassalboro