Springfield College, in Springfield, Massachusetts, has named Ryan Pellerin, of Albion, to the dean’s list for academic excellence for the spring 2019 term. Pellerin is studying Sport Management.
Criteria for selection to the dean’s list requires that the student must have a minimum semester grade point average of 3.500 for the semester.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Mckenzie graduates from basic military training
- Springfield College recognizes dean’s list students
- Seagulls claim championship
- Dakota Bragg named a Presidential Scholar at Clarkson University
- Vassalboro school board approves tentative plans for rest of year
- Erskine Academy announces top 10 seniors Class of 2020
- Local municipal offices set to re-open
- Kyle McLain receives University of Nebraska-Lincoln degree
- Carrabec High School announces top 10 seniors class of 2020
- Vassalboro school board joins town to buy out-of-town solar power