On Saturday, March 20, Scouts from China Troop #479 hiked Beech Hill Preserve, in Rockport, and enjoyed a beautiful sunny day. The hike helped prepare the Scouts for more challenging upcoming hikes. This hike included a visit to the 1913 hut at the top of the hill of the 295-acre conservation property.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Camp Bomazeen prepares for season with help from Scouts
- PHOTO: Didn’t get the memo
- 18th annual China Community Days set for Aug. 6-8, 2021
- China to hold WindowDressers workshop this fall
- Downer and Stone are LakeSmart award recipients
- LakeSmart Award earned by Peter and Sandra Nelson
- Three Mile Pond Association president presented with appreciation award
- Erskine Academy third trimester honor roll 2021
- The 2021 China Lake watershed based survey completed
- The South China Public Library: Central ME Nonprofit Spotlight