On Saturday, March 20, Scouts from China Troop #479 hiked Beech Hill Preserve, in Rockport, and enjoyed a beautiful sunny day. The hike helped prepare the Scouts for more challenging upcoming hikes. This hike included a visit to the 1913 hut at the top of the hill of the 295-acre conservation property.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- PHOTO: Didn’t get the memo
- Controversy over China Police Department heats up
- Town manager explains proposed police budget for 2021-22
- PHOTO: Four generations
- Eagle Scout rank awarded to Hunter Praul, of China
- China School Forest work day set for May 8
- Erskine cereal box challenge nets 3,544 boxes for local food pantries
- 2021 Ice Out winner!
- Maritime Energy supports LifeFlight with gasoline and diesel sales
- Colby professor says China Lake has moderate amounts of nutrients