The Second Saturday litter pick-up group, established in 2019 by summer resident Richard Dillenbeck, will be resuming their work. The group is dedicated to cleaning up the road sides in China, especially Route 202.
They do so every second Saturday of the month, and they are always looking for volunteers. For more information, contact Richard Dillenbeck at 445-8186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- China resident recognized with prestigious Sages award
- Changing of the guard at Albert Church Brown Memorial Library
- Volunteers sought for watershed survey
- China School’s Forest gets ready for students
- Local seed swap group forming
- Volunteers needed to help set up outdoor classrooms in the China Schools Forest
- Area scouts receive recognition for patch design
- A quiet summer afternoon at an outdoor concert
- Blueberry cobbler fundraiser in Branch Mills
- School year 2020: Difficult choices for parents