Well the TRIAL is over and so is the BOWL……now what?
Be a Witness to your OWN enlightened experience, growth and enjoyment!
The Belfast Senior College is now offering three special one-day courses in February.
The Sequoia: A Guest Celebrity, Wednesday, February 12. Relive the history of “The Floating White House,” now in Belfast Harbor undergoing rehabilitation.
Be Your Own Personal Knitting Designer, Friday, February 14. Learn to make your own knitting pattern and create your own design
The Fundamentals of Civic Discourse, Thursday, February 20. Learn how to contribute to restoring civility in our public and private discourse.
All courses will be held at the Hutchinson Center, in Belfast, from 9:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. Registration is now open via www.belfastseniorcollege.org.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- give IT. get IT recognized as sole nonprofit certified electronics reuse and recycling service in New England
- Group holds fundraisers to help purchase 230 Main St.
- ”Winterim” semester program announced
- Taste of Waterville Brew Punch Cards available
- Mid-Maine Chamber names vice president of operations
- 18th annual China Community Days set for Aug. 6-8, 2021
- Trenton Clark has hiked all 14 of Maine’s 4,000-plus foot peaks
- China to hold WindowDressers workshop this fall
- Troop #417 member earns Eagle Scout status
- Downer and Stone are LakeSmart award recipients