Southern Maine Association of Shakespearean Homeschoolers (SMASH) presents The Tempest by William Shakespeare. It will be performed in historic Cumston Hall at Monmouth Theater on Thursday, March 28, at 6:30 p.m., Friday, March 29, at 6:30 p.m., and a matinee Saturday, March 30, at 2 p.m. For tickets and information, please visit smashmaine.jimdo.com.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Global school play day at RSU #18
- Oak Grove School Foundation offers grants
- Allowing community voice to define school success
- Deadline nears for film and video conference 2019
- Empty Bowls fundraiser to be held at Messalonskee
- Instructional coaching important part of RSU #18
- Sean Spillane receives degree in master of science
- Mid-Maine Chamber golf fundraiser draws many players
- Erskine Academy third trimester honor roll 2021
- Carrabec biology class thanks program presenters