Saint Anselm College student Christopher King, of Sidney, a biology major in the class of 2024, has been accepted into Alpha Lambda Delta, a national honor society for first-year success, for the 2020-2021 academic year, in Manchester, New Hampshire.
To be eligible for invitation, students must be enrolled full-time at an institution with an active chapter of Alpha Lambda Delta and have a 3.5 grade point average or higher in their first semester or first year.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Unsung heroes: our amazing school librarians
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute announces fall 2017 dean’s list
- PHOTOS: Opening day for Waterville youth football
- St. Anselm College presents dean’s list
- Erskine Academy announces National Merit Scholarship students
- Lawrence High School girls soccer
- Sydney Townsend on MCPHS dean’s list
- Vassalboro school supplies drive at VCS
- Sidney Resident inducted into honor society for first-year success
- Sean Spillane receives degree in master of science