The Kennebec Valley Chordsmen, of Waterville, will be offering Singing Valentines on Friday, February 14, 2020. For $35, a quartet will sing two love songs, present a card and a rose. Contact Galen Larrabee at 465-6579 (C) or Juan Lavalle-Rivera at 437-9274 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- New Dimensions FCU donates over $11K during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Art scholarship available
- 2019-’20 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- New Dimension FCU welcomes new vice president of lending
- Mid-Maine Chamber to host “meet the reps”
- TOCmedia to host three new social-media marketing business-breakfast events
- Literacy Volunteers – Waterville Area awarded 6 Who Care Agency of Distinction
- Melissa Brugnani promoted to mortgage loan officer at Kennebec Federal Savings Bank, in Waterville
- Creates! accepted into Maine Master Naturalist Program
- Hallees celebrate 50th wedding anniversary