Meal includes deliciously prepared half chicken (half breast, full leg, thigh) basted with their signature sauce. Along with the chicken they will provide a roll and butter, potato chips, Steve Snack’s Whoopie pie, and Boston Market cole slaw. All of this for $14 per meal. Pick up is at the Skowhegan Chamber of Commerce parking lot between 4 – 6 p.m. Please indicate your time for pickup.
Payment for dinner can be made through Eventbrite website at the link below. Or, send your check for payment to Skowhegan Lions Club BBQ, PO Box 916, Norridgewock, ME 04957.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Chamber leadership luncheon set for Sept. 30
- Mid-Maine Chamber golf winners announced
- Fairfield History House to hold annual barn and bake sale
- Free webinars on invasive forest pests
- Common Ground Country Fair to be held on-line
- WINDSOR: Share the Road with Carol update
- Popular Winslow Gospel Reflection Group returns September 14
- Vassalboro Days slated for September 12 – 13
- Cruisin’ for a Cure in September
- Business breakfast to feature “Advocacy Refresher”