The week of January 28 – February 1, the student council led the annual “Souper Bowl” Food Drive competition at Clinton Elementary School. The classrooms were divided into two teams – the Patriots and the Rams – and competed to see who could bring in the most items for the Town of Clinton’s Food Bank. The Patriots team won and the school donated a total of 927 items, making the annual event a success for everyone involved.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Fortins celebrate 65th wedding anniversary
- Joins military following in family footsteps: and still involved with veterans
- Military service is a rewarding career
- Hold that pose
- Maine Farm Days slated for August 21 & 22, 2019
- Burnham named to dean’s list at Plymouth State
- Veterans observe July 4 holiday
- Cancer walk at Clinton school
- Grappling tourney held as veterans tribute
- Central Maine celebrates July 4th at Clinton festivities