Come join Courtney Roy for South China Public Library story time (online) for some reading fun, songs and finger plays on Wednesday, December 9, at 6 p.m., right on the library Facebook page. This is geared towards ages 0-5.
The library is located on Main St., in South China Village.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Central Church to host free egg hunt kits give-away
- China youth baseball, softball, T-ball registrations being taken
- China Four Seasons Club ice fishing derby enjoyed by many
- Local Town Meetings Schedule 2021
- Second annual ice fishing derby set for China Lake on February 14
- China Village library to bring wintertime cheer with nostalgic programs
- Bookgiving drive held at China library
- Drive thru Halloween planned in Palermo
- 41st annual China Maine craft show happening virtually
- CHINA: Virtual community candidates forum slated for Oct. 18