Come join Courtney Roy for South China Public Library story time (online) for some reading fun, songs and finger plays on Wednesday, December 9, at 6 p.m., right on the library Facebook page. This is geared towards ages 0-5.
The library is located on Main St., in South China Village.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Bookgiving drive held at China library
- Drive thru Halloween planned in Palermo
- 41st annual China Maine craft show happening virtually
- CHINA: Virtual community candidates forum slated for Oct. 18
- Branch Mills Grange to host chicken & dumpling drive-up
- A quiet summer afternoon at an outdoor concert
- Blueberry cobbler fundraiser in Branch Mills
- Eagle Scout project in South China
- South China Library aided from exhibit of late Howard Comfort II
- China News: Police report: traffic on Main St. too fast