The Vassalboro Community School Jobs for Maine Graduates (JMG) program will be doing their annual Christmas wreath sale, starting right now until the week after Thanksgiving. They will still be taking orders when they get back from Thanksgiving break.
These are locally-grown and assembled wreaths out of Skowhegan, and a company they have worked with for the past six years. They are fresh and very reasonable. The money goes to the JMG program which in turn the students decide on different nonprofits that could use help during the year.
Students research and vote on where they will spend the money
The prices are as follows: Classic- $25; Blue Royal- $28; and Plaid Bow- $28.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Town of Vassalboro 250th Anniversary Commemoration
- Local Town Meetings Schedule 2021
- Vassalboro: Light up the Season 2020
- $2 a bag book sale in Vassalboro
- VBA sponsors Light Up the Season light contest in Vassalboro
- Elvis fundraiser in Vassalboro
- Vidalia onions returning as Palermo community center fundraiser
- Winslow Public Library re-opening to public April 1, 2021
- Unity VFD to host bake sale
- China youth baseball, softball, T-ball registrations being taken