The Vassalboro Community School Jobs for Maine Graduates (JMG) program will be doing their annual Christmas wreath sale, starting right now until the week after Thanksgiving. They will still be taking orders when they get back from Thanksgiving break.
These are locally-grown and assembled wreaths out of Skowhegan, and a company they have worked with for the past six years. They are fresh and very reasonable. The money goes to the JMG program which in turn the students decide on different nonprofits that could use help during the year.
Students research and vote on where they will spend the money
The prices are as follows: Classic- $25; Blue Royal- $28; and Plaid Bow- $28.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Vassalboro Library to host animal events
- Vassalboro library animal events planned
- China to hold WindowDressers workshop this fall
- Vassalboro Historical Society to hold local art contest
- Mid-Maine Chamber golf fundraiser draws many players
- Vassalboro neighborhood yard sale June 4 – 6, 2021
- Vassalboro holds 250th anniversary commemoration and Civil War monument re-dedication
- Town of Vassalboro 250th Anniversary Commemoration
- Local Town Meetings Schedule 2021
- Vassalboro: Light up the Season 2020