Beginning on Monday, June 3, the South China Library will be observing new summer hours. The library will be open Mondays, 10 a.m. – noon, through the end of August. Wednesday and Saturday hours will stay the same – Wednesday, 10 a.m. – noon, and 3 – 7 p.m., and Saturdays 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The Children’s Summer Program starts on Wednesdays, June 26, at 10:30 a.m.
The library is free and open to all. For more information, call 445-2956.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Controversy over China Police Department heats up
- Town manager explains proposed police budget for 2021-22
- Eagle Scout rank awarded to Hunter Praul, of China
- China School Forest work day set for May 8
- Erskine cereal box challenge nets 3,544 boxes for local food pantries
- 2021 Ice Out winner!
- PHOTOS: Scouts take a hike
- Maritime Energy supports LifeFlight with gasoline and diesel sales
- Colby professor says China Lake has moderate amounts of nutrients
- Teaching in the year of Covid-19