New this year at the Taste of Waterville are Brew Punch Cards – on sale now.
What better way to sample some tastes of Waterville? Be sure to purchase your brew samples punch card – good from 3 – 6 p.m., at Taste of Waterville, Wednesday, August 4 – Head of Falls. You will receive a punch card redeemable for 16 2-ounce samples at the nine breweries represented.
You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase your punch card, to be picked up at the entrance on the day of the Taste. IDs will be required for pickup.
You will get 16 brew punches for just $20. Limited quantities, so get yours today! Order online at www.tasteofwaterville.com.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Children’s book author to hold book signing at Retail Therapy in Waterville
- Waterville StoryWalk to launch on North Street Community Connector Trail: Daniel Finds a Poem
- Chamber hosts re-vamped Super Raffle dinner
- Mosaic workshop to be held on Sept. 13 for grieving children
- Central Maine youth ballplayers meet the big leaguers
- Waterville Farmers Market open
- Mid-Maine Chamber to offer Takeout Challenge again
- Solstice project reaches out to Waterville students & families
- Free Thanksgiving dinners offered
- Mid-Maine Chamber golf winners announced