Katherine Thompson, of Waterville, was inducted into the Emmanuel College chapter of Sigma Beta Delta, the international honor society in business, management and administration, on Tuesday, March 26th.
Sigma Beta Delta, founded in 1994, was established to honor students who have attained superior records in business programs in schools and colleges with regional accreditation.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Mid-Maine Chamber presents perfect attendance awards at Albert S. Hall school
- Congratulations to area graduates — Class of 2020
- It’s graduation season for area high schools
- Erskine’s Sarah Jarosz receives MPA principals award
- Michael Oliveira earns fall 2019 dean’s list honors at Roger Williams University
- Local students on dean’s list at Dean College for Fall 2019
- Alison Linscott participates in mock business negotiations for 2032 Olympic location
- Three local students on Dean College fall 2019 dean’s list
- Black Raiders defeat Purple Panthers
- 2019 Waterville Youth Football grades 3-4