Katherine Thompson, of Waterville, was inducted into the Emmanuel College chapter of Sigma Beta Delta, the international honor society in business, management and administration, on Tuesday, March 26th.
Sigma Beta Delta, founded in 1994, was established to honor students who have attained superior records in business programs in schools and colleges with regional accreditation.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Local residents named to Simmons University dean’s list
- Cal Ripken tourney 2021
- PHOTO: Waterville tennis team captures northern Maine title
- Waterville 2021 Minors Central Maine Motors baseball team
- PHOTO: Waiting for the change
- Temple Academy Outreach Team doing great things within our community
- PHOTO: Waterville-Winslow football action
- Youth football in Waterville
- Mid-Maine Chamber presents perfect attendance awards at Albert S. Hall school
- Congratulations to area graduates — Class of 2020