Eagle Scout Wyatt Henry DeGrasse, of Troop #417, in Waterville, Kennebec Valley District, received the great honor of Eagle Scout on June 15 at a ceremony attended by former Maine Governor Paul LePage, who had been a Cub Scout himself, in Waterville, years earlier. The ceremony was held at the Waterville Church of Latter Day Saints.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- New Dimensions FCU announces results of Cruisin’ for a Cure car show
- Skowhegan scouts hold annual crossover ceremony
- Sam Fegel achieves Eagle Scout status
- Taste of Waterville Brew Punch Cards available
- Mid-Maine Chamber names vice president of operations
- New Dimensions FCU named as one of Forbes’ Best-In-State credit unions in 2021
- Local scouts attend opening weekend at Camp Bomazeen
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Mid-Maine receives $10K grant to support program
- New Dimensions FCU supporting their community
- AYCC parking lot work to continue through summer