Eagle Scout Wyatt Henry DeGrasse, of Troop #417, in Waterville, Kennebec Valley District, received the great honor of Eagle Scout on June 15 at a ceremony attended by former Maine Governor Paul LePage, who had been a Cub Scout himself, in Waterville, years earlier. The ceremony was held at the Waterville Church of Latter Day Saints.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- PHOTOS: Opening day for Waterville youth football
- Raingutter Regatta
- Chamber hosts re-vamped Super Raffle dinner
- Kringleville volunteers
- Mosaic workshop to be held on Sept. 13 for grieving children
- Central Maine youth ballplayers meet the big leaguers
- Mid-Maine Chamber announces scholarship winner
- Two community leaders at Purnell Wrigley Field kicked off the 2021, 11-year-old New England Cal Ripken Baseball championship on July 16-18
- Mid-Maine Big Brothers Big Sisters receive grant to launch “Bigs with Badges” in Augusta
- New Dimensions FCU announces results of Cruisin’ for a Cure car show