Eagle Scout Wyatt Henry DeGrasse, of Troop #417, in Waterville, Kennebec Valley District, received the great honor of Eagle Scout on June 15 at a ceremony attended by former Maine Governor Paul LePage, who had been a Cub Scout himself, in Waterville, years earlier. The ceremony was held at the Waterville Church of Latter Day Saints.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Longtime Boy Scout leader steps down
- Dr. Herland joins Northern Light Inland staff
- Samuel Bernier earns Eagle Scout rank
- Benjamin Lagasse earns rank of Eagle Scout
- New Dimensions FCU gets large business award
- Scouts honor veterans at local ceremonies
- Don Plourde named CMGC’s 2021 Developer of the Year
- Katie Brann named emerging leader of the year by CM Growth Council
- Lions Club holds successful food drive
- PHOTO: Waterville advances