A turkey pie sale, curbside only, will be held at the back entrance of the Madison American Legion Hall, on Saturday, November 7, 2020, from 3 to 6 p.m., at 20 S. Maple Street. Each pie is $10, and pre-orders are encouraged, call Charlotte at 696-3375 by October 30. For every purchase, your name will go into a drawing. Proceeds to benefit the local food cupboards. FMI: call Charlotte at 696-3375 or Harriet at 635-2051.
This event is hosted by Tardiff-Belanger American Legion Auxiliary, Unit #39, Madison.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Legion collects for animal shelter
- Vassalboro JMG selling wreaths
- Story time at South China library
- Winslow church to hold drive-thru turkey pie sale
- Popular St. Michael School Christmas Fair goes virtual in 2020
- The written word in business to be presented at chamber breakfast
- All Things Irish virtual show planned
- Madison Legion Auxiliary donates school supplies to seven schools
- VBA sponsors Light Up the Season light contest in Vassalboro
- Pie sale planned in conjunction with awards ceremony