The citizens of the Town of Unity have expressed interest in opening a green cemetery. Therefore, the Unity Cemetery Committee has arranged to show, “A Will for the Woods,” an award-winning documentary about green burials. The presentation will take place at the Unity College Center for Performing Arts on February 8, at 6 p.m. Admission is free. All are welcome to attend. A snow date has been set aside for February 15, at the same time.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Unity VFD to host bake sale
- Shane Savage named CMGC developer of the year
- Group holds fundraisers to help purchase 230 Main St.
- Unity College offers innovative program called hybrid learning
- Unity College receives grant
- Unity College new degree programs to focus on animal health, climate change
- Unity College reinventing how students receive first two years of college
- UNITY: Barn Raisers hold Day of Service
- Unity College 2019 graduates: Be prepared for change
- Travis Mills to deliver Unity College 2019 commencement address