The following students from the area graduated from the University of Rhode Island, in Kingston, Rhode Island.
Nick Nicholas Danner, of Waterville, received a bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture.
Devan Arelyn Alexandra Globensky, of Augusta, received bachelor of arts in elementary education and bachelor of arts, in economics.
Rachel Cambridge Pratt, of Cornville, received a bachelor’s of science, kinesiology cum laude
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Students earn degrees from the University of Vermont
- Nine area students on University of New Hampshire’s dean’s list
- China Middle Schoolers tour Kennebec Technologies
- Alison Linscott participates in mock business negotiations for 2032 Olympic location
- Three local students on Dean College fall 2019 dean’s list
- Maine politics: A conversation with five local legislators
- Celebrating 30 years of private practice in physical therapy
- Black Raiders defeat Purple Panthers
- 2019 Waterville Youth Football grades 3-4
- 2019 Waterville Youth Football