Selectmen to consider amendments to subdivision and marijuana ordinances
The agenda for the Thursday, Jan. 7, Vassalboro selectmen’s meeting includes discussion of two proposed ordinance amendments, sparked by a recent Planning Board approval of a marijuana growing facility adjacent to a subdivision on Sherwood Lane.
Board members, with legal advice, will consider amendments to Vassalboro’s subdivision and marijuana ordinances.
The selectmen’s virtual meeting begins at 6:30 p.m. The complete agenda and both ordinances as they now stand are on the town website.
Anyone interested in participating in the meeting should contact the town office in advance. Those who want to watch it on line should be able to via vcsvikings.org.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Selectmen act on preliminary review of revised marijuana ordinance
- Vassalboro planners hear intro to another solar development
- VASSALBORO: Two annual activities successful despite disruptions
- Vassalboro resident seeks to change marijuana ordinance
- Vassalboro planners approve two site review applications
- 2020-’21 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- Vassalboro board applauds everyone for keeping school safe
- Vassalboro board approves one of two marijuana-related projects
- Vassalboro selectmen tour two town fire stations
- Vassalboro ballfields discussed, final action possible Nov. 12