Vassalboro Planning Board members are scheduled to meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 6, at the Vassalboro town office, with a single item on their agenda.
Peter Reny has applied to place a mobile home on the gravel pad that was the site of a former mobile home at 1100 Main Street in North Vassalboro, in the Outlet Stream shoreland zone. Reny received a permit for a new mobile home in August 2017 that has expired, Codes Officer Paul Mitnik said.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Vassalboro selectmen’s meeting rescheduled
- Vassalboro selectmen to hold public hearing on marijuana ordinance
- Vasssalboro planners approve three applications
- 2021-’22 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- Vassalboro voters to decide mass gathering ordinance
- VASSALBORO: Despite parents’ objection, board votes to require face masks indoors by a split vote
- Vassalboro selectmen put tax rate at 14.48 mil
- Webber Pond Association elects new president, vice president; votes down membership restrictions
- Vassalboro Library to host animal events
- Vassalboro planners approve dam removal; extend permit for solar work