The China Planning Board will hold a special workshop meeting at 6:30 p.m. Monday, June 28, to continue editing the draft Solar Energy Systems Ordinance. The meeting will be in person in the portable building behind the town office, with virtual participation also available.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- CHINA: Virtual community candidates forum slated for Oct. 18
- China resident John Glowa announces as Democratic candidate for governor
- CHINA: Four candidates vie for two selectmen’s seats
- China transfer station subcommittee agrees on mission statement draft
- China Broadband Committee (CBC) discusses how to publicize ballot question
- China selectmen approve funding for community ice rink
- 2021-’22 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- CHINA: Broadband ballot question over 200 words long
- Demolition debris fees to be raised at China transfer station
- China TIF committee spends lots of time on legal issue of remote meeting policy