The Vassalboro Business Association is sponsoring a Light Up The Season in Vassalboro outdoor holiday display contest, for and in Vassalboro.
To enter simply call or text your name and the address of the display site to 631-3303 or email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org, before December 15. It is free.
Prizes will be awarded in two categories, Best in Town, and Most Creative. The prizes will range from $50 – $150 and the winners will be announced on December 19.
The sites will be judged between December 16 and 18. It is asked to have your lights on from 5:30 – 9 p.m. Only addresses – no names – of the participants will be published online so the community may drive by to appreciate all your hard work.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Town of Vassalboro 250th Anniversary Commemoration
- Local Town Meetings Schedule 2021
- Vassalboro: Light up the Season 2020
- $2 a bag book sale in Vassalboro
- Vassalboro JMG selling wreaths
- Elvis fundraiser in Vassalboro
- Vidalia onions returning as Palermo community center fundraiser
- Winslow Public Library re-opening to public April 1, 2021
- Unity VFD to host bake sale
- China youth baseball, softball, T-ball registrations being taken