Michael A. Vigue has been promoted to the rank of master sergeant in the U.S. Air Force National Guard. Vigue is currently serving as Cyber Systems Operations Non-Commissioned Officer-in-Charge with 265th Combat Communications Squadron, South Portland,. He has served in the military for 15 years.
He is a 1982 graduate of Winslow High School, in Winslow. He earned a bachelor’s degree in 1987 from the University of Maine, Orono.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Winslow Community Cupboard Food Bank seeks donations for much-needed cooler
- It’s graduation season for area high schools
- Local groups observe 76th anniversary of D-Day invasion
- Summer reading program for children & teens coming from Winslow Public Library
- Stocks seminar to be presented at Winslow Library
- Lucille Caouette turns 99
- Despite fewer volunteers, longer hours, local food pantries soldier on
- Local restaurateur helps community during crisis
- “Foundations of Investing” coming to Winslow Public Library
- Winslow native patrols the sea aboard Navy warship