The Mid-Maine Chamber of Commerce held a ribbon cutting ceremony, on November 12, at Waterville Audiology, located on the corner of Silver and Preston streets. Owner is Dr. Becca Rancourt, while her mother Jennifer Rancourt is the office manager, and Brenda Bartucca staffs the front office.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Doing whatever it takes 4 Kids’ Sake
- Sawyer meets a Waterville police officer; but still wants to tour police station
- It’s graduation season for area high schools
- Local groups observe 76th anniversary of D-Day invasion
- Pandemic casualty: Joseph’s Fireside Restaurant closes its doors
- Restaurant owner and family provide lunches for front line workers
- giveIT getIT offers electronics recycling service
- Waterville farmers market open every Thursday…rain or shine!
- Maine-Japan printmaking exchange celebrates 5 years
- Mid-Maine Chamber leads the way during downtown reconstruction