Above, Spencer Brown, of Waterville, runs out a ground ball during the New England Regional Cal Ripken 12U baseball tournament held at Purnell Wrigley Field, in Waterville, last weekend. Teams participating were from Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island.
Below, Ben Foster, high fives his dad and coach, after Ben scored.
Photos by Cheyenne Paron, Central Maine Photography staff
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- PHOTOS: Opening day for Waterville youth football
- Central Maine youth ballplayers meet the big leaguers
- PHOTO: Waterville tennis team captures northern Maine title
- PHOTO: Waiting for the change
- PHOTO: Taking the hand off
- Larry Brown inducted to Cal Ripken Hall of Fame
- Lead drills at football clinic
- Cal Ripken baseball opener
- Local martial arts students claim title belts
- Hall of Famer at N.E. tournament