Rep. Thomas Longstaff, D-Waterville, congratulates William Jackson, of Boy Scout Troop #417, on his achievement of the rank of Eagle Scout. Jackson was recognized at an Eagle Scout Court of Honor on February 16 at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, in Waterville. At 14, he is several years younger than the average Scout who attains the highest achievement in Boy Scouting.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- 2019-’20 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- Singing Valentines
- New Dimension FCU welcomes new vice president of lending
- Mid-Maine Chamber to host “meet the reps”
- TOCmedia to host three new social-media marketing business-breakfast events
- Literacy Volunteers – Waterville Area awarded 6 Who Care Agency of Distinction
- Melissa Brugnani promoted to mortgage loan officer at Kennebec Federal Savings Bank, in Waterville
- Creates! accepted into Maine Master Naturalist Program
- Hallees celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- Maine politics: A conversation with five local legislators