On Friday, July 12, the Windsor Volunteer Fire Department hosted their “Take It or Leave It” Game Show fundraiser. Nearly 300 local residents attended the event, which raised several thousand dollars that will go toward updating and upgrading their firefighting equipment. “Windsor Fire is very appreciative of the townspeople of Windsor and surrounding towns for coming to our annual fundraiser and making it another successful year,” a spokesman for the department said. “We are also grateful to the individuals and companies around town, out of town and even out-of-state for their continued contributions to our fundraiser.”
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Share the Road ride slated
- Windsor resident publishes debut novel
- Donations sought for Windsor’s Bob Brann following surgery
- 2019-’20 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- Renovations completed to Windsor Christian Fellowship
- Eagle Scout candidate organizes work day
- New farm to table, wellness center coming
- Windsor honors Ladies Aid with Spirit of America
- Windsor Fair 2019 “Schedule of Events”
- Share the Road with Carol bike ride slated