The Courtesy Boat Inspectors (CBI) are on the job again. You will see them this summer at the boat launches at the Head of China Lake, the launch onto China Lake in East Vassalboro, and also at the Webber Pond and Three Mile Pond boat launches. Their mission is to inspect boats and boat trailers to look for invasive aquatic plant species such as milfoil, hydrilla, etc.
Photo courtesy of Scott Pierz
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- It’s time for pumpkin patches and corn mazes
- Bar Harbor Bank & Trust announces toy drive
- Unusual tree
- Where’s the gun?
- Caitlyn Denico joins Army National Guard
- China for a Lifetime kicks off volunteer initiative
- Vassalboro’s Jobs for Maine Graduates (JMG Program) does it again!
- New Leos inducted at Erskine Academy
- Rabies clinic benefits food pantry
- Two local World War II Navy veterans remember