The Courtesy Boat Inspectors (CBI) are on the job again. You will see them this summer at the boat launches at the Head of China Lake, the launch onto China Lake in East Vassalboro, and also at the Webber Pond and Three Mile Pond boat launches. Their mission is to inspect boats and boat trailers to look for invasive aquatic plant species such as milfoil, hydrilla, etc.
Photo courtesy of Scott Pierz
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Volunteer firefighters: answering the call to help neighbors
- ICE OUT 2020? Take a guess. Win a prize!
- China/Vassalboro fifth graders help with revegetation program
- 2019-’20 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- Maine politics: A conversation with five local legislators
- Invasive Plants 101 workshop, held in China, well attended
- After 200 years, alewives set to return to China Lake
- Lake Association Annual Meetings 2019
- An inside look at local volunteer fire departments
- 2019 Real estate tax schedule