Sally Garand has joined Bar Harbor Bank & Trust as Vice President, Community Banking Relationship Manager, working from the Bank’s office at 386 Route 3, in South China. Serving the Midcoast region from Rockland to Topsham, Sally builds relationships with local small business owners to help them be successful. She listens to their goals and responds quickly to their needs with suitable financial solutions.
Sally comes to Bar Harbor Bank & Trust with over 30 years of commercial lending experience having worked most recently as a Commercial Loan Officer at Finance Authority of Maine. She holds a bachelor’s degree from University of Maine, Orono. Sally is a graduate of Leadership Maine Psi Class. In the community she serves on the School Board at St. Michael School and is also a board member of the Maine Manufacturing Extension Partnership. Sally and her husband, Rick, live in Manchester, have two children in college, and enjoy spending weekends at their family home on the shore in Trenton.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- China food pantry receives donation
- Mud season arrived on time; with a glimpse of summer
- China’s Dylan Presby given prestigious male sportsmanship award at Newbury College
- China scout achieves rank of Eagle Scout
- China Food Pantry team walks in Augusta Feed Me 5K
- Renaissance awards at Erskine
- Announcing The Town Line’s 2019 ice out contest winner
- Egg decorating at China Village Library
- JMG students help at 2019 China town meeting
- Talking Trash: Happy springtime China and Palermo residents