Sally Garand has joined Bar Harbor Bank & Trust as Vice President, Community Banking Relationship Manager, working from the Bank’s office at 386 Route 3, in South China. Serving the Midcoast region from Rockland to Topsham, Sally builds relationships with local small business owners to help them be successful. She listens to their goals and responds quickly to their needs with suitable financial solutions.
Sally comes to Bar Harbor Bank & Trust with over 30 years of commercial lending experience having worked most recently as a Commercial Loan Officer at Finance Authority of Maine. She holds a bachelor’s degree from University of Maine, Orono. Sally is a graduate of Leadership Maine Psi Class. In the community she serves on the School Board at St. Michael School and is also a board member of the Maine Manufacturing Extension Partnership. Sally and her husband, Rick, live in Manchester, have two children in college, and enjoy spending weekends at their family home on the shore in Trenton.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- JMG announces students of the quarter in China
- China resident is Maine’s Conservation Officer of the Year
- China Middle Schoolers tour Kennebec Technologies
- China Boy Scouts hold Sunday Service at China Baptist Church
- Addition, renovations completed at China Middle School
- 2019-’20 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- Karen Hatch: Queen of the Swap Shop
- Erskine Academy girls basketball team holds fundraiser for Multiple Sclerosis
- Erskine Academy to host eighth grade open house
- Erskine holds fundraiser for koalas