Grace Academy Learning Center was a-buzz with teachers and students settling in to a typical school day when two representatives of Bar Harbor Bank & Trust, Nichole Lee, Customer Service Manager and Courtney Bonsant, Customer Service Supervisor, paid a special visit, with a surprise in hand.
The Center’s staff was overwhelmed when Nichole announced that the bank had chosen Grace Academy as the recipient of its most recent employee-driven donation program called “Community Commitment,” a charitable fund which disburses monthly gifts to local non-profit organizations.
A check for $1,000 was presented to Grace Academy Executive Director Michelle Bourque. With plans to use all monies to run its many programs, the staff and students of Grace Academy were sincerely humbled by such a generous gift, and wish to publicly thank Bar Harbor Bank & Trust for supporting the work they do.
- Fun day scheduled in China for February
- China Bicentennial Celebration on Monday, February 5 at 5 p.m.
- Durant to represent Grace Academy at poetry regionals on Feb. 12
- China residents want more volunteering opportunities
- So. CHINA: Banish boredom at South China Public Library; new book titles available; Fire and Fury on order
- China Police Log for November/December 2017
- China Village VFD chosen as Hannaford Case Bag program beneficiary
- Girl Scouts give back for Thanksgiving
- Meeting to be held on proposed Ladd Dam and Box Mill fishways
- China police log for September 2017