McKenzie Brunelle, of Sidney, a member of the class of 2018, majoring in biomedical engineering at Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), in Worcester, Massachusetts, was a member of a student team that recently completed an intense, hands-on research project in London, England. The project was titled A Plan to Improve the Internet Presence of Commonside.
In their project summary, the students wrote, “The goal of this project was to give recommendations on how CCDT can improve its Internet presence to attract the attention of more sponsors and community members.”
- Godleski named to Genesee Community College Fall 2017 Provost’s List
- Colby-Sawyer College names Haley Carver to dean’s list
- Lions name speech contest winners
- Lawrence Jr. High student visits State Senate
- It’s Spring; time for Vidalia Onions!
- Free community Easter egg hunt planned
- Maine Maple Sunday on tap March 25
- Homeschoolers perform Shakespeare this weekend
- WINSLOW: Robotics team invited to national final round
- CHINA: Central Church to open in May in old Fairpoint building