McKenzie Brunelle, of Sidney, a member of the class of 2018, majoring in biomedical engineering at Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), in Worcester, Massachusetts, was a member of a student team that recently completed an intense, hands-on research project in London, England. The project was titled A Plan to Improve the Internet Presence of Commonside.
In their project summary, the students wrote, “The goal of this project was to give recommendations on how CCDT can improve its Internet presence to attract the attention of more sponsors and community members.”
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Mia Dawbin Pine Tree Council’s first female Eagle Scout
- Local scouts rally in attempt to save Camp Bomazeen
- Area scouts receive recognition for patch design
- Annual Polar Bear Dip held during Maine Pond Hockey Classic
- Sidney sisters build shelters for Benton dogs
- Unsung heroes: our amazing school librarians
- Poulin earns Eagle status
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute announces fall 2017 dean’s list
- Students named to Colby-Sawyer College dean’s list for Fall 2017
- Godleski named to Genesee Community College Fall 2017 Provost’s List