Information regarding the Kennebec Historical Society’s September presentation was inadvertently omitted from last week’s issue. (Read the original story here!)
The Kennebec Historical Society September presentation is co-sponsored by the Maine State Library and free to the public (donations accepted). The presentation will take place on Wednesday, September 20, at 6:30 p.m., at the Maine State Library, 230 State St., Augusta. The program will be preceded at 4:30 p.m. by a potluck supper and at 6 p.m by the society’s annual meeting, and election of officers and directors.
This month’s program is John H. Twomey, who will speak about his recent book, Retiring To, Not From, – From Massachusetts Professor to Maine Farmer.
- Barbershop chorus elects officers
- HCCA receives lead poisoning prevention grant
- Kennebec Historical Society presents “Les Magasins” for March program
- St. Lawrence University students study abroad
- Students named to the University of Vermont dean’s list
- China TIF committee agrees on two motions
- CHINA: Committee recommends new forklift, pre-crusher compactor for transfer station
- Anne Guadalupi one of 60 students inducted into Assumption College honors program
- Vassalboro: Residents hear update on ARI from speakers
- CHINA: Planners revert to old method for reviewing conditional use applications