The Palermo Community Library is having a huge Book Sale on Saturday, September 16, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The sale will continue through September during open hours: Monday 10 a.m. – noon, Tuesday 3 p.m. – 6 p.m., Wednesday 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m., Thursday 3 p.m. – 6 p.m., and Saturday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Thunder Chicken drums slated in Palermo
- Karen Hatch: Queen of the Swap Shop
- 2019 State champion
- Sheepscot chorus to perform in Boothbay Harbor
- Palermo Community Center in search of seed money to upgrade community garden
- Whitefield Lions announce peace poster contest winners
- Palermo legion to hold annual craft fair
- Palermo resident presented with Quilt of Valor
- Float winners at 2019 Palermo Days parade
- Palermo Christian Church: there’s a new pastor in town