211 Maine, a statewide initiative providing access to health and human services, has announced the relocation of its management office to 50 Elm Street, in Waterville, after the sale of the United Way building at 150 Kennedy Memorial Drive. The new office is co-located with the Mid-Maine Chamber of Commerce, Central Maine Growth Council, Maine Technology Institute (MTI), and Coastal Enterprise Institute’s (CEI) Small Business Development Center (SBDC).
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Ezhaya Scholarship applications now available
- Mainers have more help available to pay monthly health insurance bills
- Check for unclaimed property
- COVID-19 vaccination info
- Women’s Equal Pay Day to be held March 24, 2021
- VA to contact vets for vaccine shots
- Support Keep ME Warm fundraiser
- Scouts receive patches
- Waterville Creates celebrates Black History Month by highlighting Maine author
- Polar Bear Dip challenge takes new twist