The Alfond Youth and Community Center, in Waterville, is still serving free meals and snacks at six locations throughout the community every Monday through Friday, with weekend backpacks available every Thursday and Friday at the AYCC location.
Now, thanks to the generosity of Colby College and the hard work of their amazing kitchen crew, meals will be handed out on Saturdays and Sundays, too.
The meals will be distributed on Saturday and Sunday, from 1 – 2 p.m., at the Alfond Youth and Community Center parking lot, on North St., in Waterville.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Northern Light Inland Hospital welcomes Robin Fuller
- Kennebec Savings launches Chamber appreciation campaign
- Northern Light Inland Hospital welcomes Dr. Laviolette
- KV Connect finds new way to help nonprofits
- Waterville Creates! awarded grant for art kits for all program
- Ward rejoins Kennebec Federal Savings
- Taste of Waterville will go on
- New Dimensions FCU moves into new space
- Dreaming of a Christmas of good health and world peace
- Doing whatever it takes 4 Kids’ Sake