St. Denis Knights of Columbus Council #1423 of North Whitefield will be selling Christmas Trees starting Friday, November 24, through Friday December 22, at these locations:
- End Zone Pizza & Deli – 315 Eastern Ave., in Augusta, Friday Nov. 24 thru Sunday Nov. 26, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Thereafter Thursdays thru Sundays 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. The last day is Friday Dec. 22.
- Sheepscot General Store – Sunday Nov. 26 thru Friday Dec. 22.
- St. Denis Church – Sundays after the 11 a.m. Mass, behind the church.
The trees are from Pleasant View Tree Farm in Searsmont, freshly cut, custom groomed and wrapped for easy loading, Trees are $25 each. Proceeds to benefit local charities. For more information or to order your tree in advance please call Bob Lamothe 207-845-2320 or Pete Taylor 207-542-0820.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Summer reading program for children & teens coming from Winslow Public Library
- Scaled back Memorial Day observances in central Maine
- Free invasive plant management plans available
- Walk-a-thon becomes Exercise-a-thon at St. Michael School
- Waterville farmers market open every Thursday…rain or shine!
- The moose is loose!
- Unity College receives grant
- Maine-Japan printmaking exchange celebrates 5 years
- Mid-Maine Chamber leads the way during downtown reconstruction
- Fairfield launches new funding round for facade improvement