High honors: Cassidy Ayotte, Isaac Boucher, Annika Carey, Caitlin Crawford, Ricky Gordon III, Lemuel Kimball, Scott Mason, Dalton Way and Skye Welch; Honors: Ashley Cates, Summer Cole, Caroline Decker, Olivia Fortier, Olivia Gonio, Ariel Guinn, Olivia Hassell, Madison Jaros, Dylan Leach, Abby Richardson, Cheyenne Sirois, Cheyeanne Stubbs and Jesiah Wilcox-Quimby.
High honors: Sarah Olson; Honors: Aidan Caplin, Sarena Dickman, Logen Faucett, Chantelle LaCroix, Elizabeth Manzer and Mikayla Oliver.
High honors: Cheyenne Cahill, Shyanne Holmes, Abigail Luce and Trinity Slate; Honors: Lilly Augustine, Emma Baker, Abigayle Ballard, Tyler Edwards, Daniel Handley, Sean Olson, Logan Reichert, Courtney Rollins, Seth Sayles, Aislinn Slate, Hunter Tewksbury, Garrett Wilson and Ethan Wyman.
High honors: Jessica Benedict, Luke Carey, Laci Dickey and Hunter Sousa; Honors: Zebadiah Burnham, Twyla Carpenter, Elijah Grunder, Lindsay Hamilton, Autumn Ladd, Robert Lindblom, Caitlyn Oliver, William Price II, Isabelle Slate and Josiah Wyman.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Carrabec High School announces second quarter honors
- Carrabec High School announces honor parts
- Carrabec High School 2018-’19 second quarter honors
- Erskine Academy second trimester honor roll (Spring 2020)
- Vassalboro Community School honor roll spring 2020
- No awards from Oak Grove Foundation this year
- Vassalboro school board members briefly discuss first draft of 2020-21 budget
- Central Maine Youth Hockey Association Black Mites 2019
- Local student named semifinalist in National Geographic’s GeoBee
- China Middle School JMG students awarded community grant