Huard’s Martial Arts student Brody Robbins, 9, of Skowhegan, raised a total of $2,200 for the Children’s Miracle Network this August. All of the money raised from this car, which was in the Skowhegan State Fair Demolition Derby on Friday, August 9, goes directly to the Huard’s Martial Arts “Karate Kids Kicking Cancer Program,” which raises money for the Maine Children’s Miracle Network.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Maine politics: A conversation with five local legislators
- Winslow football gets youth outside and active
- Blueberry festival set for Aug. 15
- LakeSmart program presents award to Kennebec Water District
- New Dimensions FCU moves into new space
- Dreaming of a Christmas of good health and world peace
- Winslow Community Cupboard Food Bank seeks donations for much-needed cooler
- LETTERS: It shouldn’t take a pandemic to underscore need for high speed internet
- Congratulations to area graduates — Class of 2020
- It’s graduation season for area high schools