Local children’s book author Jeanine Deas will be signing copies of her new book, Twinkle, Twinkle, Where You Are at an appearance at Retail Therapy Consignment Boutique, 270 Kennedy Memorial Drive, Waterville, on Saturday, April 24, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Masks, social-distancing, and a limited number of customers at any given time will be required. Personally-signed copies of Twinkle, Twinkle Where You Are and the author’s previous book, Anna’s Little Buddy, will be available for $10 each.
“Twinkle, Twinkle, Where You Are is about love and longing,” Jeanine Deas says. “During COVID – and after that – it offers a magical way for children (and adults) to endure times of isolation and separation from family and friends. My desire is that readers will come to understand that when distance, time, or even death separate us physically from those we love, we are always connected through the ever-present energy of our relationship. It’s the ‘TWINKLE’ that gives us hope.”
For more information, please call (207) 213-4600.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Victor Grange to host drive-thru supper
- Gibbs Library to feature Maine artist Kay Sullivan
- Delightful “All Things Blueberry” Festival promises loads of family fun
- China Community Days set for this weekend
- Vassalboro library animal events planned
- Taste of Waterville Brew Punch Cards available
- 18th annual China Community Days set for Aug. 6-8, 2021
- China to hold WindowDressers workshop this fall
- Vassalboro Historical Society to hold local art contest
- Mid-Maine Chamber golf fundraiser draws many players