Victor Grange #56, in Fairfield Center, hosts a drive-through supper from 4:30 to 6 p.m., Saturday, April 24. The meal includes baked beans and hot dogs, macaroni and cheese, coleslaw, rolls or biscuits, desserts and (non-alcoholic) drinks. Cost is $10 per meal, with proceedings to be used for work on the Grange Hall.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Children’s book author Jeanine Deas to hold book signing
- China Four Seasons Club: Non-profit Spotlight
- ShineOnCass event includes education and PJ party with baby animals
- Vassalboro neighborhood yard sale June 4 – 6, 2021
- Inland vaccinations schedule change
- New Dimension FCU announces scholarship program winners
- Waterville Farmers Market open
- EVENTS: Skowhegan class of 1963 to meet
- EVENTS: Pond construction and maintenance workshop on June 4
- EVENTS: Branch Mills flea market opens May 15