Victor Grange #56, in Fairfield Center, hosts a drive-through supper from 4:30 to 6 p.m., Saturday, April 24. The meal includes baked beans and hot dogs, macaroni and cheese, coleslaw, rolls or biscuits, desserts and (non-alcoholic) drinks. Cost is $10 per meal, with proceedings to be used for work on the Grange Hall.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Children’s book author Jeanine Deas to hold book signing
- EVENT: Recover Out Loud in Maine’s Capital September 30
- Chamber hosts re-vamped Super Raffle dinner
- EVENTS: Windsor Veterans Memorial to be dedicated on Saturday, September 11, 2021
- Mosaic workshop to be held on Sept. 13 for grieving children
- Scouting lets you escape the inside
- Volunteers firefighters to hold Picnic in Palermo
- Prize Vegetable Contest & Children’s Best-Decorated Fruit or Vegetable Award
- Central Maine youth ballplayers meet the big leaguers
- Vassalboro Library to host animal events