Victor Grange #56, in Fairfield Center, hosts a drive-through supper from 4:30 to 6 p.m., Saturday, April 24. The meal includes baked beans and hot dogs, macaroni and cheese, coleslaw, rolls or biscuits, desserts and (non-alcoholic) drinks. Cost is $10 per meal, with proceedings to be used for work on the Grange Hall.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Shakespeare group prepares for tea, Macbeth
- Children’s book author Jeanine Deas to hold book signing
- Fairfield’s Cops Care for Kids Christmas program completes 15 years
- Shakespeare group to hold auditions
- EVENTS: Victor Grange to host Christmas with the Clauses
- Senior Spectrum holds 3rd annual Pie Crawl 2021
- Public notice: TOWN OF FAIRFIELD NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- EVENTS: Gibbs art to feature Rachael Richmond
- EVENTS: Elvis impersonator at Victor Grange November 20, 2021
- PHOTOS: Fairfield police support local Halloween event