Local children’s book author Jeanine Deas will be signing copies of her new book, We’re All in the Kitchen, at an appearance, at Retail Therapy Consignment Boutique, 270 Kennedy Memorial Drive, Waterville, on Saturday, November 6, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Personally-signed copies of We’re All in the Kitchen, along with the author’s previous books, Anna’s Little Buddy and Twinkle, Twinkle, Where You Are, will be available for $10 each.
Throughout We’re All in the Kitchen, Jeanine Deas and illustrator Rebecca Reinhart bring their unforgettable storytelling magic to the pages of a delightfully infectious, sing-songy story about one diverse family’s rib-tickling kitchen experience. It’s too-much-fun—and PERFECT to share with the wee readers you love!
For more information, please call Retail Therapy Consignment Boutique at (207) 213-4600.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Waterville StoryWalk to launch on North Street Community Connector Trail: Daniel Finds a Poem
- Chamber hosts re-vamped Super Raffle dinner
- Mosaic workshop to be held on Sept. 13 for grieving children
- Central Maine youth ballplayers meet the big leaguers
- Taste of Waterville Brew Punch Cards available
- Waterville Farmers Market open
- Mid-Maine Chamber to offer Takeout Challenge again
- Solstice project reaches out to Waterville students & families
- Free Thanksgiving dinners offered
- Mid-Maine Chamber golf winners announced